Empower learners and teachers with data and actionable insights
Our products are redefining the way learners and educators interact with data: intuitive interfaces, configurable automation, and advanced analytics - empowering your entire learning community with real-time and relevant data.
- Give teachers and students access to impactful analytics in minutes
- Seamless integration with SIMON and external data sources
- Stay informed with early-warning alerts
Make data analytics easy for your entire school
Use pre-designed dashboard templates which are customised for the different types of users and roles in your school.
- Teachers - Analyse academic and behavioural data
- School Leaders - Track metrics at cohort levels
- Wellbeing - Implement intervention workflows
- Parents - Receive progress updates and notifications
Simplify data management
Your data undergoes automatic cleansing and amalgamation - keeping your data healthy, while making insights more accurate
- Diversified integrations with 3rd party data sources
- Easy mapping of data structures
- Scalable architecture
A holistic view of academic growth
Consolidate data sources including NAPLAN, ACER, AAS / Allwell, and your own teacher judgements into a single chart.
- Analyse growth from different assessment types
- Understand learner behaviours and student journeys
- See performance trends over time between cohorts
Security & Privacy
Fine-grained security controls
Give different apps and services different levels of access to your data.
- Access and permissions to individual record level
- Manage permissions across data sets
- Keep different logs of which apps are accessed, changed or marked for deletion
Automated early warning notifications with Pulse
Pulse alerts provide schools with a configurable system for monitoring areas of concern.
- Monitor attendance behavioural issues, or academic performance
- Automatically make connections with your data to the people that matter
- Receive early notifications about potential issues - at the right time
Create "graphical data stories" that help you interpret student behaviour.
Visualise NAPLAN, PAT and ACER data and address individual student needs.
Cohort Growth Analysis
Use assessment data to provide evidence supporting decision making.
Identify early trends in student behaviour and proactively engage.